Wednesday, July 9, 2008

9-7-2008

Sauced duck and Shanghai xiaolongbao.
My workdesk with my partner.
Kindergarden toilet
I am on their tram
Photos of the police station in Shanghai
Smiling Star

First day of work, cannot imagine the working environment, it is super slack. The morning sun woke me up at 5am. Daybreak very early. Slacking on the bed until 7 plus then bathe and go to work. First day breakfast was empty bread. The 2nd photo was my working desk.
The day was damm hot, sweating like hell, wearing polo shirt.. Haiz. Starting we went to the police station which is not in the area. Then go there with passport, then after that they say they need the house rental contract. Go back then go there again. Freaking sianz. What the worst is that we went to the wrong station le, we need to go to the pudong de. Sadly we walk to the other station and do the transaction. There is a picture of the form need to be filled in. The process is very "fast" until I doze off and sleep. Haha.
After that I went back to the Smiling Star company and take my lappy back to apartment then we went kai kai nearby. Bought a sunglass for 25 rmb and a shirt for 10rmb. Haha. Very cheap. Eaten xiaolongbao and beef rice but damm oily. The sauce of the beef rice like you are eating oil. Haha. After that went back to apartment and slack. Anime Time.
Cya. Will blog more and take more photos of chio bu.
Byebye

No comments: