Thursday, July 17, 2008

17-7-2008

Shao Bing. Roti Prata?
Bao plus Zhou ( porridge)
2.50 rmb breakfast. Something like pancake. Quite niceLunch.. Not Bad. Got Fish and Cucumber with Fruit
Tix to Suzhou.
Wah.. Didn't know Shanghai breakfast can be so interesting. Morning, We follow one of our collegue Candy to buy breakfast. She bought the shao bing.. It contains a layer of crispy flour, then spread with egg. Then after that add a little salted vege and peanuts. Then add some sweet sauce. I find it interesting. Wanna give a try also. The picture is just half of it. It is 2.50rmb for the whole thing. Eat le damm full. Haha.
Lunch was not bad also.. got fish and cucumber and even fruit somemore. Predicting it will be sucky. But actually it is not bad. The only bad thing is that the fish have a lot of bones. Eat that time will troublesome.
After lunch went to buy ticket to Suzhou to meet Jerry, ALH overseas partner, a friend. Went alone because my partner and supervisor didn't want to go suzhou. Sianz. Weather so hot still need to walk. Sweating like a pig almost tio heat stroke. However I was happy, as it is the first time I got independent and buy my first ticket overseas. Walking alone and buy things on my own. To me is a big experience as normally there will be companion. The bigger challenge will come on Saturday when I will go Suzhou alone in train. I think after this trip le, travelling alone will not be a problem le.
Cya.. Will be blogging only after Suzhou bah.
Take CAre













No comments: